The UK’s biggest vegan festival makes its return to Olympia London for the 5th year running this weekend.
- Eat loads of amazing vegan food from the Vegan Food Village consisting of 23 caterers, as well as other food stalls.
- Sample a cornucopia of cutting-edge vegan products from more than 260 stalls, and take advantage of lots of special discounts at selected stalls and save money on your vegan shopping.
- Meet up to a dozen or so vegan celebrities appearing in the auditorium, which will play host to a number of keynote speeches, a bodybuilding competition and a series of panels.
- Learn about the all-round benefits of following a vegan lifestyle in a wide-ranging series of talks at the event, including athletes, health, animal rights, radical veganism, environment and food sustainability, and activism.
- Pick up new vegan recipe ideas from live food demos from inventive plant-based chefs in the Cookery Demos Zone and the Living Raw Zone.
- Watch potentially life-changing documentaries on veganism in the cinema, with a small number of them making their debuts in the UK at VegfestUK London 2017.
- Socialise with more than 10,000 like-minded souls and make new friends in the vegan community.
- Learn about looking after vegans in their advanced years and related topics in the Mature Zone.
- Be entertained by dozens of vegan comedians, as well as a small number of musicians, in addition to a Art of Compassion Exhibition with vegan-themed art exhibits.
- Bring your kids to the event and let them learn about vegan cooking from in-house pirate Captain James Tea Cook’s lively and educational kids’ cookery classes, or
indulge in magic shows and face-painting – kids under 16 can enter for free as long
as they are accompanied by adults.
Get your tickets in advance now at www.london.vegfest.co.uk/tickets
Advance tickets (day tickets) are £12 for adults and £8 for concessions plus booking fees. Tickets on the gate (day tickets) are £15 for adults and £10 for concessions.